Green Valley Christmas Wreath

Green Valley Christmas Trees was kind enough to send me one of their fresh 22" Douglas fir Wreaths -such a beautiful scent from my mailbox!
I gave the wreath to my friend, interior designer Sally Steponkus, to work her magic. She used a a mini-wreath of silver jingle bells inside and fresh hypernicum berries. The ribbons are a rustic/glam combo, a look she loves ( and I do too! ). I hope this gives you inspiration for your own holiday decorations!
You have read this articleDC / design / shopping / Washington with the title Green Valley Christmas Wreath. You can bookmark this page URL https://harrisoncoltoncadman.blogspot.com/2011/12/green-valley-christmas-wreath.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, December 11, 2011

Comments "Green Valley Christmas Wreath"

Post a Comment