My own Petit Trianon

Last night while watching the finale of Downton Abbey (was anyone else as frustrated as I am with the lack of resolution within ANY of the story lines?) I took my own advice and built my own little Petit Trianon.
It turned out pretty well although I wasn't able to figure out the wing walls for the courtyard elevation above (so I cut them off).
Much like the original, it's a little jewel box! I love the little parapet detail at the roof. If anyone else decides to build one, I would love to see the final result, especially if you figured out how the courtyard walls work.
You have read this articlePetit Trianon with the title My own Petit Trianon. You can bookmark this page URL http://harrisoncoltoncadman.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-own-petit-trianon.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Comments "My own Petit Trianon"

Post a Comment